Yuriy Nazarov and Yaroslava Boyko will speak at InnoTech 2017 conference
24 March 17Yuriy Nazarov and Yaroslava Boyko will speak at InnoTech 2017 conference
Speakers of InnoTech 2017 conference were joined by Kyiv Smart City representatives: Yuriy Nazarov, the head of information and communication technology at Kyiv City State Administration, and Yaroslava Boyko, one of project coordinators.
Smart City has been designed to develop capital’s smart city infrastructure. The project is based on open data principles, transparent management and turning Kiev into the innovative, digital and progressive city.
Speakers’ presentation topic: Cooperation between innovative projects and city infrastructure.
• how to unite society, business and city authorities in order to implement the technology development idea;
• how to solve main issues related with actual implementation of IT solutions in the city;
• what is required to collect and analyze information about the real situation in cities;
• what projects the city is interested in;
• how to become a part of city IT ecosystem.
Join negotiations of modern city infrastructure solutions at InnoTech 2017 forum!
Latest News market innovation
Uber Eats will be available in Ukraine. What is it and how to use it?
Uber announced the launch of Uber Eats, a food delivery service, in several cities of Ukraine. The service is now available in many cities in the EU, Asia, North and South America. You have to download the app to use...
Nuro raised $92 million for unmanned trucks production
Two ex-Googlers founded Nuro, a startup developed a prototype of an unmanned truck for delivery of goods. Instead of improving the existing Ford Focus, they’ve created a truck that is 2 times smaller than ordinary cars. Its operating name is...