The InnoTech Ukraine summit will include a conference dedicated to technological innovation trends. Experts will talk about a condition of the Ukrainian market, its development goals and staff training aspects.
The conference will consist of the following sections:
• Robotics: Ukraine’s and world’s robotics achievements, forecasts for the next year.
• 3D printing: areas and purposes of additive technology application, advantages for businesses.
• Health care: technological trends in medicine.
• Smart technologies: a condition of Ukraine’s smart gadget market, development prospects.
• Education: the latest tools in the educational technology sector, best practice and trends.
Participants: entrepreneurs, software developers, design engineers.
InnoTech Ukraine will arrange an exhibition area, presenting the latest Ukrainian and foreign solutions related to the Internet of Things, robotics, AR/VR/MR technologies and 3D printing.
Attending InnoTech Ukraine, you will be able to:
• test new smart gadgets and VR devices;
• consult developers;
• discover professionals’ opinion about your inventions;
• establish new useful contacts;
• tell your friends about visiting the future.
The demo zone of InnoTech Ukraine will provide your company with the following opportunities:
• presentation of products to the target audience;
• obtaining a direct feedback from potential customers and qualified engineers;
• strengthening positions on the Ukrainian industry market;
• possibility to enter industry markets of other countries;
• fruitful networking;
• efficient standing out among competitors.
The Startup Battle at InnoTech Ukraine is a pitch session of innovative projects involving venture fund representatives.
The Startup Battle means:
• a feedback from business angels;
• an opportunity to attract investments in your project;
• a chance to bring it to the international market.
Victory in the Startup Battle will allow you:
• to get your own stand at InnoTech Ukraine;
• to participate as an exhibitor in the major exhibition of innovations;
• to present a completed product to the target audience.
Do you own a startup? Then,
• fill in the registration form;
• provide a project goal, its implementation and payoff period as well as the interest that an investor will obtain;
• prepare a 3-minute presentation.
Food mobile Robomart: no need to go to the grocery anymore
Bodega is a startup that develops the network of automated groceries of the future called Robomart. Last year, this idea was called a flop due to the flaw – it cannot be moved. The point of the developers’ new solution...
How many investments did Ukrainian startups attract in 2017?
For some Ukrainian startups, 2017 appeared to be very profitable. What is more, this was the year of the record-breaking number of attracted investments. We present top 5 startups that were considerably funded with the view to development and promotion....
The best technologies of 2018: forecasts of Frog researchers
Every year data analytics company Frog publishes forecasts on the most important technological discoveries in the near future. Researchers were not mistaken in predicting the development of chat bots and houses that generate energy in 2017. What do experts forecast...
5 startups providing healthcare solutions
Artificial intelligence systems can be applied in various human focus areas. AI specialists have started working even is such a sector as a personalized approach to healthcare. Currently, there are five startups, which provide innovative healthcare solutions. iCarbonX is a...
Kiev, Akademika Glushkov Avenue, 1
metro Exhibition Center