The Startup Battle at InnoTech Ukraine is a pitch session of innovative projects involving venture fund representatives.
The Startup Battle means:
• a feedback from business angels;
• an opportunity to attract investments in your project;
• a chance to bring it to the international market.
Victory in the Startup Battle will allow you:
• to get your own stand at InnoTech Ukraine;
• to participate as an exhibitor in the major exhibition of innovations;
• to present a completed product to the target audience.
Do you own a startup? Then,
• fill in the registration form;
• provide a project goal, its implementation and payoff period as well as the interest that an investor will obtain;
• prepare a 3-minute presentation.
Uber Eats will be available in Ukraine. What is it and how to use it?
Uber announced the launch of Uber Eats, a food delivery service, in several cities of Ukraine. The service is now available in many cities in the EU, Asia, North and South America. You have to download the app to use...
Nuro raised $92 million for unmanned trucks production
Two ex-Googlers founded Nuro, a startup developed a prototype of an unmanned truck for delivery of goods. Instead of improving the existing Ford Focus, they’ve created a truck that is 2 times smaller than ordinary cars. Its operating name is...
Food mobile Robomart: no need to go to the grocery anymore
Bodega is a startup that develops the network of automated groceries of the future called Robomart. Last year, this idea was called a flop due to the flaw – it cannot be moved. The point of the developers’ new solution...
How many investments did Ukrainian startups attract in 2017?
For some Ukrainian startups, 2017 appeared to be very profitable. What is more, this was the year of the record-breaking number of attracted investments. We present top 5 startups that were considerably funded with the view to development and promotion....