InnoTech 2017 conference speaker is Alexey Shershnev, CEO at Medical company ilaya
04 April 17InnoTech 2017 conference speaker is Alexey Shershnev, CEO at Medical company ilaya
One of the speakers of the “Innovations in medicine” block within the InnoTech 2017 will be Alexey Shershnev, CEO at Medical company ilaya. The main feature of the company is the application of innovative medical technologies and provision of services at the European level.
Alexey has also founded two social projects:
• “Biotech-rehabilitation of injured people” – free treatment of serious wounds of those injured in the anti-terrorist operation, using biotechnology;
• “Bank of the skin. The treatment of burns” – the use of cell bulk for treating non-healing wounds.
Topic of Alexey Shershnev’s report is “Biotechnology in medicine. Reality”.
The speaker will focus on the following issues:
• regeneration is a new technological practice in medicine;
• regeneration as an alternative to amputation;
• biotechnology increases regeneration potential of human body for recovery manifold;
• bone, limb and skull tissues, skin, cartilages and vessels tissues, nerve tissues – all of them can already be recovered using ilaya biotechnology.
To visit InnoTech 2017 conference means to keep abreast of the latest innovative technologies in medical sector! Register for the conference using the link.
Latest News market innovation
Uber Eats will be available in Ukraine. What is it and how to use it?
Uber announced the launch of Uber Eats, a food delivery service, in several cities of Ukraine. The service is now available in many cities in the EU, Asia, North and South America. You have to download the app to use...
Nuro raised $92 million for unmanned trucks production
Two ex-Googlers founded Nuro, a startup developed a prototype of an unmanned truck for delivery of goods. Instead of improving the existing Ford Focus, they’ve created a truck that is 2 times smaller than ordinary cars. Its operating name is...