СЕО of MIG Robotics will tell about cities of the future at InnoTech Ukraine 2017
06 February 17СЕО of MIG Robotics will tell about cities of the future at InnoTech Ukraine 2017
Successful Israeli entrepreneur, investor and manager Denis Vinogradsky will speak at the third innovations exhibition and conference InnoTech Ukraine 2017, held in Kyiv on April 7–8. The topic of his presentation: “Smart City – a city of the future”.
Denis Vinogradsky has executed many successful projects in the sphere of Internet marketing, retail and automation. In 2012, he engaged into short-term rentals, implementing an Enterprise Resources Planning system to optimize business processes.
Currently, the company owned by Israeli businessman is developing a smart house technology, as well as integrating advanced solutions in apartments leased for long- and short-term periods.
• CEO and founder at MIG robotics;
• President at the Startup Association Israel-Ukraine;
• CEO, founder and owner of Papartment.com;
• Director of ARENDAIZRAIL.com;
• Founder and CEO of KRATKOSROCHKA.com.
As part of the InnoTech Ukraine conference, Denis Vinogradsky will present the conception of smart city development.
• What a smart city or district is;
• Use of cutting-edge technologies (aquaponics, Internet of Things, blockchain, etc.) in the infrastructure;
• Peculiarities of implementing innovative transport (for example, Hyperloop);
• Energy efficiency in smart cities;
• Profile of a real smart city’s citizen;
• Who will finance such an infrastructure and manage it.
The main international forum of innovative technologies in Ukraine – InnoTech Ukraine 2017 – will take place on the territory of the VDNH, in pavilion №3.
In order to register, follow the link: https://innotech.ua/en/registration.
Latest News market innovation
Uber Eats will be available in Ukraine. What is it and how to use it?
Uber announced the launch of Uber Eats, a food delivery service, in several cities of Ukraine. The service is now available in many cities in the EU, Asia, North and South America. You have to download the app to use...
Nuro raised $92 million for unmanned trucks production
Two ex-Googlers founded Nuro, a startup developed a prototype of an unmanned truck for delivery of goods. Instead of improving the existing Ford Focus, they’ve created a truck that is 2 times smaller than ordinary cars. Its operating name is...